Woah

New to the site? Start a thread here and tell us about yourself! Also enter for site Membership Agreement.
LadyoftheWood
N00b

Woah

Postby LadyoftheWood » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:15 am

So I doubt anyone will remember me since it has been a longlonglonglong time since I have been on here....well actually I have never been on this exact website. But the other day I was watching LotR and remember this little old website I used to spend my days on and thought to myself "hm I miss those days. I'm going to go back on there!" and to my suprise when I put it in the address bar I got nothing. So I did some rooting around on google to see if maybe my memory was wrong. I searched "Ivy Bush" and this interesting website popped up. I recognized a few of the names hopefully someone will recognize me! My name is the same as it used to be. =D

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Re: Woah

Postby shireling » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:37 am

:welcome: back Lady!

I'm sorry to say that I don't remember you, but never mind that :). I'm just so glad to see you. Are you looking forward to The Hobbit?

'By Elbereth and Luthien the Fair, you shall have neither the Ring nor me! Engage!'
Avatar courtesy of Candy Kane, Webmistress Extraordinaire and Slayer of Trolls

LadyoftheWood
N00b

Postby LadyoftheWood » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Of course I am! I just moved so I've still unpacking things and the other day I open up my box of dvds and found my LotR boxset and have been watching them everyday since haha. I want them to make more movies!

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:09 pm

There is a whole family tree of Brandybucks & Tooks - not to mention a couple of shrubberies :). There's enough in the Appendixes alone to out pot Potter :D.

'By Elbereth and Luthien the Fair, you shall have neither the Ring nor me! Engage!'

Candy Kane
Psychic detective

Postby Candy Kane » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:18 am

Welcome, Lady of the Wood. I hope to see you in the Ivy Bush from time to time, and in the other threads, too. If you write, we have a story archive to post stories in. The Help link there has tutorials for getting users started.

Dang, it's good to have a new member! :D Welcome aboard!
To err is but human, to forgive divine, and to design is AWESOME! :8

MsBrandybuck
Wyvern

Postby MsBrandybuck » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi Lady!
I remember you! Glad you've found us. We used to be Ringbearer - now we like to Remember the Balrog. ;)
"Today is a good day to die."
— Worf

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:57 pm

It's a yoo-who to the old gang...always wanted to say that :D.

Return to “Welcome/Membership Agreement”