Woah

New to the site? Start a thread here and tell us about yourself! Also enter for site Membership Agreement.
LadyoftheWood
N00b

Woah

Postby LadyoftheWood » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:15 am

So I doubt anyone will remember me since it has been a longlonglonglong time since I have been on here....well actually I have never been on this exact website. But the other day I was watching LotR and remember this little old website I used to spend my days on and thought to myself "hm I miss those days. I'm going to go back on there!" and to my suprise when I put it in the address bar I got nothing. So I did some rooting around on google to see if maybe my memory was wrong. I searched "Ivy Bush" and this interesting website popped up. I recognized a few of the names hopefully someone will recognize me! My name is the same as it used to be. =D

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Re: Woah

Postby shireling » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:37 am

:welcome: back Lady!

I'm sorry to say that I don't remember you, but never mind that :). I'm just so glad to see you. Are you looking forward to The Hobbit?

"I would like an abundance of peace. I would like full vessels of charity. I would like rich treasures of mercy. I would like cheerfulness to preside over all." - St. Brigid of Kildare

Avatar courtesy of Candy Kane, Webmistress Extraordinaire and Slayer of Trolls

LadyoftheWood
N00b

Postby LadyoftheWood » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Of course I am! I just moved so I've still unpacking things and the other day I open up my box of dvds and found my LotR boxset and have been watching them everyday since haha. I want them to make more movies!

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:09 pm

There is a whole family tree of Brandybucks & Tooks - not to mention a couple of shrubberies :). There's enough in the Appendixes alone to out pot Potter :D.

"I would like an abundance of peace. I would like full vessels of charity. I would like rich treasures of mercy. I would like cheerfulness to preside over all." - St. Brigid of Kildare

Candy Kane
Psychic detective

Postby Candy Kane » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:18 am

Welcome, Lady of the Wood. I hope to see you in the Ivy Bush from time to time, and in the other threads, too. If you write, we have a story archive to post stories in. The Help link there has tutorials for getting users started.

Dang, it's good to have a new member! :D Welcome aboard!
To err is but human, to forgive divine, and to design is AWESOME! :8

MsBrandybuck
Wyvern

Postby MsBrandybuck » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi Lady!
I remember you! Glad you've found us. We used to be Ringbearer - now we like to Remember the Balrog. ;)
"Today is a good day to die."
— Worf

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:57 pm

It's a yoo-who to the old gang...always wanted to say that :D.

Return to “Welcome/Membership Agreement”