Recall Notice

New to the site? Start a thread here and tell us about yourself! Also enter for site Membership Agreement.
vispera
Mome Rath

Recall Notice

Postby vispera » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:55 am

Er, I heard there was a recall notice for RB Oldbies...so here is one, vispera, much oldbier and weatherworn than she was before. :shock:

Azriel
Crimebuster

Re: Recall Notice

Postby Azriel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:41 am

Harro Vispy!

Welcome over :mrgreen:
"The world of books is the most remarkable creation of man. Nothing else that he builds ever lasts. Monuments fall, nations perish, civilizations grow old and die out, and after an era of darkness new races build others. But in the world of books are volumes that have seen this happen again and again and yet live on, still young, still as fresh as the day they were written, still telling men's hearts of the hearts of men centuries dead."

TomCotton
Vampire Slayer

Postby TomCotton » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Well howdy Vispy. Good to see you are still around. :D
§Doug§ AC000000 Eamus Catuli!!!!
Audere est Facere
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away." Philip K. Dick

lotrfotrttrotk
Crimebuster

Postby lotrfotrttrotk » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:19 pm

Hey there!
When I first saw the title I thought this was going to be a warning about a commonly-used product being called off the shelves because it's been causing safety hazards.
I'm glad to see an oldbie stopping by instead! :D
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost.
The old that is strong does not whither; deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken; a light from the shadows shall spring.
Renewed shall be blade that was broken; the crownless again shall be King."

locksley
House Elf

Postby locksley » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:24 pm

LOL Hi Vispy!
"He walked into mid-autumn, hearing nothing but the winds. One night as he sat before his fire, vaguely feeling the winds urge against his shape, he looked down and saw the starred harp in his hands ..." (Mckillip, The Riddle Master trilogy)

vispera
Mome Rath

Postby vispera » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Hello lotr! Well, apparently, I was causing too much damage out in the wide world and had to be recalled to the place (err 500th edition of that place anyway) where I was manufactured. :P

Hey Tom, good to see you're still around as well. The rest of yas...aww, eh, I see you over on fb :lol

I still can't believe Az is gettin married tho! That DOES make me feel old. :shock:

Return to “Welcome/Membership Agreement”