Lost

barkybree
Mome Rath

Re: Lost

Postby barkybree » Fri May 28, 2010 3:29 am

It was also stated that the final shot of the plane wreckage on an empty beach was something added by ABC.

Pffft, leave it to the suits to screw up things by tossing in stuff at a whim. Damn corporate weenies!!! :roll:

Halasian
Crimebuster

Postby Halasian » Fri May 28, 2010 4:22 am

Allegra wrote:Does anyone here still watch Lost?

I 'lost' interest sometime during the 1st season. Hopefully ABC will make a season 4-6 eight-minute recap like they did for season 1-3 :lol:
Dunedain Ranger in the Shadows

TomCotton
Vampire Slayer

Postby TomCotton » Fri May 28, 2010 12:29 pm

locksley wrote::D

Just for fun:

Are those light sabers or are they just happy to see each other? :D
§Doug§ AC000000 Eamus Catuli!!!!
Audere est Facere
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away." Philip K. Dick

locksley
House Elf

Postby locksley » Fri May 28, 2010 2:05 pm

:lol:
"He walked into mid-autumn, hearing nothing but the winds. One night as he sat before his fire, vaguely feeling the winds urge against his shape, he looked down and saw the starred harp in his hands ..." (Mckillip, The Riddle Master trilogy)

Keith
House Elf

Postby Keith » Fri May 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Ì lost (see what I did there?) interest in this series several years ago and everything I heard about the later seasons only encouraged me to stay away, but here's a very amusing (ticked-off) review of the whole series that I just read. You might find it funny:

http://www.therossman.com/rrr/tv/lost.html

merryb
House Elf

Postby merryb » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:27 am

locksley wrote:I am SO HAPPY that the series finale was so excellent! Loved it. :):):)

Really???

I finally got to watch it last night (was on a cruise when it aired). I'm still "LOST". As in no fucking clue what happened.

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:17 am

TomCotton wrote: Are those light sabers or are they just happy to see each other? :D

You are bad, Tom! :lol: (that little scene would make a lovely siggie, wouldn't it?)

After reading the Rossman review (brilliant! :lol:) I do think now that the whole thing was a dream of Vincent's - and I also think I figured out why that was the dog's name...Beauty and the Beast. Now that's a show whose ending had you tearing your hair out!

Still Lost was an incredible ride that I loved it like a train-wreck. It ended as it began, and I'm glad it's over.

"He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God." - Aeschylus

Avatar courtesy of Candy Kane, Webmistress Extraordinaire and Slayer of Trolls

Return to “Other”