Supernatural

locksley
House Elf

Supernatural

Postby locksley » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:38 am

I wasn't sure if this qualified in the Fantasy or Sci-fi forum, so just sticking it here for the time being. ;)

My family and I just love this show, and think the best thing to come out of the last two seasons is the character of Castiel.

I'm glad it got picked up for another season, (being that original plans were to end it THIS season) but wonder in what direction they'll be going since the Apocalypse storyline is being wrapped up. I would imagine they'll go back to the roots of the show and have a different story every episode, but who knows.
And with the very welcoming reception that fans have given Castiel, will that character fade off into the heavenly sunset with the Apocalyptic storyline, or still be a part of the next season? ;)

Interesting note: "Eric Kripke has confirmed that he will not be returning as show-runner for Season 6, however, he will still remain as a hands-on executive producer."
"He walked into mid-autumn, hearing nothing but the winds. One night as he sat before his fire, vaguely feeling the winds urge against his shape, he looked down and saw the starred harp in his hands ..." (Mckillip, The Riddle Master trilogy)

Allegra
Mome Rath

Re: Supernatural

Postby Allegra » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:01 am

I hope they don't get rid of Castiel. I think he's great to the show and I'd miss him if he wasn't there. I also hope they don't get rid of Bobby either. Also, I'm glad Supernatural was renewed too.

Vairë
Crimebuster

Postby Vairë » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Agreed! Great show and Castiel (and Bobby!) are fixtures now. Haven't seen it in awhile though. Has it been on hiatus?
ImageI am Vairë the Weaver, weaving the tapestries which cover the walls of the halls of Mandos and tell the story of all things within Time.

locksley
House Elf

Postby locksley » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 pm

It actually just came out of hiatus, Vaire. There was a new episode last week, and one this week.
"He walked into mid-autumn, hearing nothing but the winds. One night as he sat before his fire, vaguely feeling the winds urge against his shape, he looked down and saw the starred harp in his hands ..." (Mckillip, The Riddle Master trilogy)

locksley
House Elf

Postby locksley » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Oh man, I think Cas is gonna beat the crap outta Dean this week lol. :D

Vairë
Crimebuster

Postby Vairë » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:02 am

As usual, Dean's probably asking for it. :D I MUST find where this show is listed! Hopefully it's not conflicting with Fringe or my PVR will be in a quandry. :?
ImageI am Vairë the Weaver, weaving the tapestries which cover the walls of the halls of Mandos and tell the story of all things within Time.

locksley
House Elf

Postby locksley » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:36 am

LOL Yep, he was asking for it. :D

Wow, what a great scene between Gabriel and Lucifer in tonight's episode. :D

locksley
House Elf

Postby locksley » Sat May 08, 2010 1:31 am

Pestilence: "How did YOU get here?!"
Castiel: "I took a bus."

LOL

The second half of last night's episode was superb ... Julian Richings was the perfect choice to play Death.

locksley
House Elf

Postby locksley » Fri May 14, 2010 5:15 pm

What an excellent season finale. :)

LadyVarda
N00b

Postby LadyVarda » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:22 pm

I can't wait for it to start up again!

Arwen#1
Evil Lair Tourguide

Postby Arwen#1 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Two weeks for it start back up here. I'm super excited. I'll be super mad if I have to work it though :(
"We're all a little crazy, just some of us are better at hiding it."

Return to “Other”