Daymare Town series

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Daymare Town series

Postby shireling » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:46 pm

I've been playing this series of four games for the past few years, and I'm still finding stuff! Today in Daymare Town 4, I found a tooth for the first time! I have no idea what to do with it! I found it while searching for a sword with which to kill a dragon - still haven't found that.

These are hauntingly beautiful games, hand-drawn with sound effects and music to match, but they require a lot of patience. You have to click on everything - I'm not kidding, you never know until you do. Just over the past couple of days, I found new sides to rooms that I'd thought were done, and a bunch more inventory!

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH! It is so addicting!

http://jayisgames.com/review/daymare-town.php

'By Elbereth and Luthien the Fair, you shall have neither the Ring nor me! Engage!'
Avatar courtesy of Candy Kane, Webmistress Extraordinaire and Slayer of Trolls

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Re: Daymare Town series

Postby shireling » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:24 am

Okay! Found the sword, found a use for the leech and the mast, got a use for the gnome - oh, got the bone, but don't know what to do with it, or the tooth, or the sea shells...ah, the vinyl record is supposed to go to some girl I guess, but there aren't many around and the few I have seen won't take it from me. And what's with all the candy? And nails? Silverware - the list goes on.

I want him to do a fifth, especially since the city at the end looks so inviting. These 'towns' are so desolate right up until. I'm still enjoying these games, but the fourth one is now my favorite...

'By Elbereth and Luthien the Fair, you shall have neither the Ring nor me! Engage!'
Avatar courtesy of Candy Kane, Webmistress Extraordinaire and Slayer of Trolls

Return to “Computer and Video Games”