Dibbles, For the Greater Good

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Dibbles, For the Greater Good

Postby shireling » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:55 pm

This is a lovely game series in which a bunch of adorable red creatures sacrifice themselves as they lead their king from everything to a visit to his mother to Christmas shopping.

There are a variety of landscapes from tropical to desert to arctic, and the little cuties will then freeze/melt/dismember/elongate/combust themselves in order to provide safe passage for the rest. I know it sounds just awful, but it is - well, you just have to see it!

http://armorgames.com/play/11652/dibble ... eater-good

"I would like an abundance of peace. I would like full vessels of charity. I would like rich treasures of mercy. I would like cheerfulness to preside over all." - St. Brigid of Kildare

Avatar courtesy of Candy Kane, Webmistress Extraordinaire and Slayer of Trolls

TomCotton
Vampire Slayer

Re: Dibbles, For the Greater Good

Postby TomCotton » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:35 pm

Pretty good. Reminds me of Lemmings from a few decades ago. :)
§Doug§ AC000000 Eamus Catuli!!!!
Audere est Facere
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away." Philip K. Dick

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:47 pm

It's very like it, but Lemmings just leaves me in the dust :lol: . I am so slow - I wasn't anywhere near quick in the 90s. I've got a sporting chance with this.

"I would like an abundance of peace. I would like full vessels of charity. I would like rich treasures of mercy. I would like cheerfulness to preside over all." - St. Brigid of Kildare

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:17 pm

Finished (1) For the Greater Good, (2) Winter Woes, (3) Desert Despair, (4) A Christmas Crisis, and (5 - which is somewhat unofficial because it doesn't have a name), the Dibbles Pro-Pack! :D

I am so done with this... :thud:

Return to “Computer and Video Games”