Pets...

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Re: Pets...

Postby shireling » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:20 pm

The Man and The Dog

https://youtu.be/wlFiMoCbVMQ

"I would like an abundance of peace. I would like full vessels of charity. I would like rich treasures of mercy. I would like cheerfulness to preside over all." - St. Brigid of Kildare

Avatar courtesy of Candy Kane, Webmistress Extraordinaire and Slayer of Trolls

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:44 pm

"I would like an abundance of peace. I would like full vessels of charity. I would like rich treasures of mercy. I would like cheerfulness to preside over all." - St. Brigid of Kildare

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:45 pm

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:46 pm

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:48 pm

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:00 am

Padfoot
Rampaging Blood Elf

Postby Padfoot » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:59 am

Adorable!!! All of them, but especially the one with the kitty :lol: :lol: :lol:
Imagerichardkf7 by Martina Immel, auf Flickr

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:15 am

worldofmarije:

A while ago, I was playing around with Photo Booth. I put my cat in front of the camera and I almost died laughing when he saw himself. He was so shocked!

Padfoot
Rampaging Blood Elf

Postby Padfoot » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:26 pm

Here we go:
Who's in control? :D

Love me!!

I actually apologised to him this morning, for having to leave for work. :paperbag: :slowblush: You should have seen his face!! :lol: :lol:

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:16 pm

He is such a beautiful boy :) . Do you have any idea how old he is, Paddy?

Padfoot
Rampaging Blood Elf

Postby Padfoot » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:13 am

No, not yet. We'll have to take him to the vet's soon, to get his vaccinations and anthelmintic therapy. I'd like to do that before he's allowed to go outside and show his mouse-hunting abilities :D And maybe she'll tell us how old he is. My brother-in-laws sister told us that she's been feeding him for about 2 1/2 years (she took him indoors for the last couple of months). I'd guess he's somewhere between 5 and 7. Still playful, loves to chase his catnip mouse around the house, and he moves up and down the stairs like a greased lightning :lol: :lol:

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:53 am

Where I live, there's penalties for letting our cats roam :( . They're supposed to have annual rabies shots, but if your cat is exclusively indoors, nobody hassles you.

Actually, strays are how some people have acquired their pets around here (that's how we got Kess, indirectly, and Tasha was born outside to an escapee.) Amy is the only one we have that was originally bought as a kitten from a pet shop - before her three previous owners decided to rehome her :/ .

I really wish they could talk, sometimes. What I wouldn't give to know their backstories.

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:43 am

Padfoot
Rampaging Blood Elf

Postby Padfoot » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:01 am

Awwwwwww... ;) ;)

Timmy is enjoying morning strolls into the garden now. We started on Saturday, and he's exploring his new realm step by step, very carefully, sniffing his way around. He always returns after about 10 minutes or so. We're trying to make him use the cat-flap, but so far, he only uses it when entering the house, not when leaving it. But that's ok, he has enough time to learn how to use it. We let him out 3 - 4 times during the day. He's clearly enjoying it, but he also likes to get back into the house :lol:

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:20 pm

:lol: He's been absolutely perfect for you! Amy's the same; she loves outside and being able run back in when she wants (btw, I have got to get that little bird evicted so that she can roam the balcony again.)

Return to “Non-Fiction”