Movie Re-makes You Would Like To See?

Any movies that don't fall under the other categories can be discussed in here
shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Re: Movie Re-makes You Would Like To See?

Postby shireling » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Who do you think would be good in the Little Big Man role, ash?

"He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God." - Aeschylus

Avatar courtesy of Candy Kane, Webmistress Extraordinaire and Slayer of Trolls

ashbow
Crimebuster

Postby ashbow » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Maybe Ashton Kutcher

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Okay. I just realized that most of the Little Big Man main cast members have died, except for Dustin Hoffman and Faye Dunaway.

"He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God." - Aeschylus

PatriotBlade
Wyvern

Postby PatriotBlade » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:12 am

Labarynth: I liked the actors just fine, it's the special effects I'd like to see redone, so that they're more realistic and believable. On that same note, I'd like to see Willow and The Neverending Story for the same reasons, though I am lothe to lose the classic performances of the actors we all know and love.
Staring at the blank page before you, open up the dirty window, let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find. Today is where your book begins, the rest is still UNWRITTEN...

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:55 am

I want them to change the name of The Never-Ending Story to something else - preferably with Atreyu in the title.

There's one thing in Labyrinth that would be very difficult to redo. When David Bowie's character juggles the sphere, there's actually another person doing it. He's kneeling under Bowie's arm, facing in the opposite direction and it's his hand that we're seeing - not Bowie's! I saw it on "60 Minutes" when this guy was profiled, and it looked absolutely grueling, but they did finally get it.

PatriotBlade
Wyvern

Postby PatriotBlade » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 am

You can't change the title! It's the never ending story! I can't tremember the author's name, but it was originally written in German, and translated to English, made into a series of movies (and a cartoon tv show)that ruined the story, then was republished about 3 years ago, when I finally got to read it and fell in love with it all over again!
Staring at the blank page before you, open up the dirty window, let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find. Today is where your book begins, the rest is still UNWRITTEN...

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:52 pm

PatriotBlade wrote:You can't change the title! It's the never ending story!

:lmao: Well, I figured that wouldn't happen, but it is the part that I would like to see re-made :). I mean, all things end - right? Besides if it's the never ending story, why would it have a sequel :lol:? I'm just askin'

Maybe it's just a poor translation, like when Laverne & Shirley was dubbed in Korean and it's title came out These Women Are Insane! Or was it Farsi :? ?

Candy Kane
Psychic detective

Postby Candy Kane » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:51 am

Ashbow, who would you like to see in them?
To err is but human, to forgive divine, and to design is AWESOME! :8

Return to “Other Movies”