Multiple Movies with the Same Titles...

Any movies that don't fall under the other categories can be discussed in here
shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Multiple Movies with the Same Titles...

Postby shireling » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:59 pm

This past week we went to visit my husband's brother. Once a month we go to Phil's and watch a movie in his room. Most of the time we pick up a DVD from the local library, but this time he'd made a pick from the library in his care home. It was All in the Family, and that was all I knew.

I couldn't remember a movie based on the TV show, so I did a search and came up with the following:

All in the Family - 1975 - starring Jackie Chan (in his only sex scene). Language: Cantonese, but has the best plot of the three.
All in the Family - 1985 - Language: English. Plot: Family members can't keep their hands to themselves.
All in the Family - 1994 - Language: English. Plot: Problems in the hood between gay and lesbian siblings

Just in case, we stopped at the library and checked out The Blind Side, the Oscar-winner from last year. It turns out, Phil had the last season of the TV show and we watched 4 hilarious episodes back to back. We said nothing to him about our concerns and returned the movie we checked out for another time.

Does anybody have examples of their own?

"I would like an abundance of peace. I would like full vessels of charity. I would like rich treasures of mercy. I would like cheerfulness to preside over all." - St. Brigid of Kildare

Avatar courtesy of Candy Kane, Webmistress Extraordinaire and Slayer of Trolls

TomCotton
Vampire Slayer

Re: Multiple Movies with the Same Titles...

Postby TomCotton » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Well, there was
Crossroads starring Ralph Macchio and Joe Seneca in 1986 :yes:
and
Crossroads with that no talent POS Britney Spears thing in 2002 :roll:
§Doug§ AC000000 Eamus Catuli!!!!
Audere est Facere
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away." Philip K. Dick

Halasian
Crimebuster

Re: Multiple Movies with the Same Titles...

Postby Halasian » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:58 am

Stalingrad - 1993 German movie.
Stalingrad - 2013 Russian movie.

I know the 1993 movie is good, and I'm hoping the 2013 one is just as good.

To muddy the waters a bit, the 2001 movie 'Enemy at the Gates' was named 'Stalingrad' in some countries.
Dunedain Ranger in the Shadows

Return to “Other Movies”