Beyonce...

Wanna go GaGa over Beyonce, or Muse about Metal?
shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Beyonce...

Postby shireling » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:54 pm

"I would like an abundance of peace. I would like full vessels of charity. I would like rich treasures of mercy. I would like cheerfulness to preside over all." - St. Brigid of Kildare

Avatar courtesy of Candy Kane, Webmistress Extraordinaire and Slayer of Trolls

TomCotton
Vampire Slayer

Re: Beyonce...

Postby TomCotton » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:35 pm

How does any beyonce crap go #1 anywhere, anytime, anyplace?
§Doug§ AC000000 Eamus Catuli!!!!
Audere est Facere
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away." Philip K. Dick

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:50 pm

TomCotton wrote:How does any beyonce crap go #1 anywhere, anytime, anyplace?

Good question, but I love the fact that when they do, there's only 7 of them :D .

"I would like an abundance of peace. I would like full vessels of charity. I would like rich treasures of mercy. I would like cheerfulness to preside over all." - St. Brigid of Kildare

TomCotton
Vampire Slayer

Postby TomCotton » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Yep, some times it makes you wonder what, if anything, is being taught in schools anymore.

I got into an argument with someone once about 20 years ago about whether an ant is an animal. They insisted it is not an animal, it is an insect. I countered with the fact that insects are animals.
"No, they are insects." :roll:
§Doug§ AC000000 Eamus Catuli!!!!
Audere est Facere
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away." Philip K. Dick

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:23 pm

TomCotton wrote:Yep, some times it makes you wonder what, if anything, is being taught in schools anymore.

I got into an argument with someone once about 20 years ago about whether an ant is an animal. They insisted it is not an animal, it is an insect. I countered with the fact that insects are animals.
"No, they are insects." :roll:

I know :lol:. Yeah, they're animals - as opposed to minerals or vegetation - as are birds animals, for the same reason. All insects are animals, but not all animals are insects; with the rare exception, all humans have brains, but not all brains are human - some are peas :D .

Return to “Music”