shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

An Apology...

Postby shireling » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:46 am

Dear Chancellor Merkel,

I am so sorry.

sara

PS. And for the GCHQ...sorry.

"He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God." - Aeschylus

Avatar courtesy of Candy Kane, Webmistress Extraordinaire and Slayer of Trolls

Padfoot
Rampaging Blood Elf

Re: An Apology...

Postby Padfoot » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:40 am

Well, I do think she now knows exactly where to put him ...
Imagerichardkf7 by Martina Immel, auf Flickr

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:05 pm

"He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God." - Aeschylus

Padfoot
Rampaging Blood Elf

Postby Padfoot » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:41 am

Spot on. I wonder how his Nazi employees get along with his Jewish daughter and son-in-law. But then, as my mother says: "Muslims are the new Jews". :(
I suppose it's easy to create an enemy as you go and as you wish to.

Don't like either variant...

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:51 pm

George Orwell must be laughing his head off...

The damage and destruction to Jewish cemeteries, temples and mosques, schools and community centers around the country, is appalling. What the hell are they so afraid off, those that are behaving like this? What is their problem? I don't get it, I don't understand it, I can't figure out a way to address it that doesn't make me angry and volatile against the prejudice I see. Taking a baseball bat to these folks will teach them nothing - intellectually I know that, but my heart wants thirty seconds alone with them
and a Louisville Slugger.

I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck happened :lmao: *hysterical* How did we get here, and when, when will something really productive be done to fix it! I watched M.A.S.H. last night, and Trump is Henry Blake to Steve Bannon's Radar - just put a sheet of paper in front of him, and he'll sign it. Sign without asking, without reading - no intellectual curiosity whatsoever...

I wouldn't wish him on anybody. There's nobody I hate enough to do this to :lol: .

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:12 pm

Padfoot
Rampaging Blood Elf

Postby Padfoot » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:05 pm

Some pictures don't need a caption, do they?

And I bet the agreement he signed today with Kim isn't worth the paper's costs...

shireling
Frodo's Stewed Coney

Postby shireling » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:36 pm

It's not. We have been through this with Pawpaw and Grandpaw, and Unpaw probably has regular nightmares of Qaddafi in that sewer pipe. He's not de-nuking, it's simply not happening - especially after 'the Walrus' let that little quip slide about the Libyan Solution.

Good Christ...

Btw, Paddy, how do you say "German potato salad" in German? Is there such a thing in Germany, or do I have 10 cans in my pantry of sliced potatoes in a vinaigrette, with parsley and ham bits, that are aspiring to something greater than themselves?

Return to “Politics”